!VW-ALARM 2009!

• Hallo Wolfsburger Waffengarde!

Viele
    Anfragen bezüglich des nächsten Termins sind in den letzten Wochen bei uns
    eingegangen. Für alle, die schon jetzt ihren Urlaub planen bzw. beantragen
    möchten, haben wir nun eine gute und wichtige Mitteilung:
    Im Jahr 2009 findet der VW ALARM! vom 26. - 28. Juni statt!
    Flugplatz
    Großenhain / Riesa, Nähe Dresden

Am
    Fliegerhorst 25

Großenhain

Geldprämien statt Startgebühren auf der Viertelmeile!
    Der
    Vorverkauf beginnt einige Wochen vorher über die Webseite www.vw-alarm.de.

• Um Euch alles andere als langweilige Routine zu bieten, werden wir auch
    in diesem Jahr mit vielen Neuerungen aufwarten können.

In dem Tuningevent wird ein Paintball-Turnier integriert. Jeder der
    möchte, kann mit seinen Freunden, mit alten oder auch neuen Bekannten, eine
    fünfköpfige Mannschaft bilden und so mit Farbmunition bewaffnet gegeneinander
    antreten.

Die zweite, für viele sicherlich interessante Neuheit wird das vor Ort
    angebotene Chiptuning sein. Die Pimpgurus von Fasttuning rollen an. Über Preise
    und Leistungszuwachs für den jeweiligen Fahrzeugtyp informierte deren
    Internetpräsenz.

Auch unsere etablierten Programmpunkte, allem Voran die ¼ Meile, der
    Sound Off Wettbewerb sowie das Panzerfahren, werden sicherlich auf offene Ohren
    und schwere Bleifüße treffen.

Um das Alles noch zu toppen, wartet am Samstag auf alle Besucher die
    abgefahrenste Party seit es VW ALARM! gibt. Insgesamt werden an diesem Abend 10
    DJ's und DJ-Teams dem feiernden Volk mächtig einheizen. Mit von der Partie:
    SONO, POPMUSCHI, THE ADMIRALS, TOKN,
    KENNY D und DJANE T.REZA.
    Fette Beats zum Nulltarif.

Alles ist im Preis enthalten. Auch für die einzelnen Contests werden
    keine zusätzlichen Startgebühren erhoben. Ganz im Gegenteil; hier gibt es, wie
    auch in den vergangenen Jahren, Preisgelder zu gewinnen. ALAAAAARM!!!

• If a small cloudy muitnaon village in Germany can find a way to benefit from solar energy technology, why can't America only our politicians beholden to special interests are standing in the way of clean low cost energy independence and national and economic security that solar power can bring to America! Only the media can bring the pressure to bear on these politicians to do the right thing for our country.

• Dylan First, know that I'm a HUGE supporter of you and your <a href="http://bmwiiygl.com">eftfros</a> to bring about fundamental change. However, let me say that you should more carefully disclose the possible agenda or bias of your guests. Andrew Morriss is not just a professor. He is a senior scholar with the Mercatus Center, founded and funded by the Koch family. The book is published by the Cato Institute. Considering this background, is it surprising to learn that the driving theme of his book is the alleged unfair/wasteful subsidizing of green energy research? In defense of his position, Prof. Morriss noted that his next book is titled "Why Is Gas So Expensive?". Really? You should have asked why he wasn't writing a book titled "Why Is Gas So Cheap?". I think it is more than fair to challenge his positions and make him answer why we should not consider him a shill for the fossil fuel industry. The subsidies and externalized costs of the fossil fuel industry literally dwarf whatever we're throwing at renewables. If these cleaner industries had enjoyed taxpayer largess on the same scale as oil & gas has for the past few decades, we wouldn't today be sending $500 billion/year overseas for dirty energy while poisoning our atmosphere in the process. Until the playing field is leveled for all types of energy production until consumers pay the real, and full, costs of that production renewables will be at a disadvantage and the fossil fuel industry will continue to distort and corrupt our economy and foreign policy. Prof. Morriss should have addressed that reality.

• MASHA' ALLAH , first of all i would like to say congratz of this new book lancuh which is one more step towards the awareness of the peoples of the world, and i hope that the book should copy to lead previous books themes, i don't read the book and just take overview, and now finally i have to find the Dedications of this book to other person rather then parents.Also i m very very glad to see the image on the cover which is the place where we attend the lectures and also the colour theme is very pleasing to me(due to its black colour). http://etyijp.com jugtirlcb [link=http://vaxvxrhcx.com]vaxvxrhcx[/link]

• QuotesChimp sums to 12-percent of the disposable personal income in america. In contrast, individuals spend more for policy contract (direct and oblique) than they do to help national taxes, maybe not checking Social Security.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!