Tuning Summer Camp 2009

• Tuning Summer
    Camp vom 14. – 16.08.2009

Auch bei der 4'ten Ausgabe des markenoffenen "Tuning Summer
    Camp" heißt es wieder "WILD WILD EAST", dann öffnet der
    Flugplatz Bautzen wieder seine Tore und lädt zu dem markenoffenen Tuningtreffen
    der Saison.

all Cars
    welcome
    – unter diesem Motto streiten an 3 Tagen die Schnellsten, Schönsten
    und Lautesten um Pokale, Preisgelder, Lob und Anerkennung in den Kategorien 1/4 – Meile Rennen, Show & Shine, Sound Off. Auf der 1/4 – Rennstrecke gibt es 2 x 200 € Preisgeld zu
    gewinnen.

Egal ob Alfa, Lada, Opel, Skoda, VW, Zastava – alles was 4 Räder hat,
    ist herzlich willkommen.

Ein großes Campingareal, Club- und Funwettbewerbe, Sommerparty und
    vieles mehr machen das Tuning Summer Camp zum etwas anderen Treffen.

[font=&quot] [/font]

[font=&quot] [/font]

Alle Infos findet Ihr auf unserer Homepage unter www.sommertreffen.com

Wir freuen uns auf Euren Besuch

Euer IDECON-team

• Hallo
    alle zusammen,

nach
    dem Treffen ist bekanntlich auch vor dem Treffen.
    WILD WILD EAST öffnet nach dem regnerischen VW-Pfingsttreffen
    seine Tore zum zweiten Mal und lädt ein zum markenoffenen Tuning Summer Camp.

Vom
    14. – 16.08.2009 erwartet Euch
    ein heißes Treffen mit heißen Autos, heißen Cars und heißen Mädels. Das
    Programm ist gerade in Planung und bietet wieder einige tolle Sensationen.

Hier
    ein kleiner Auszug:

Show & Shine Areal

CinemaxX Fast & Furious
    Contest-Teilnehmer

Sach- und Geldpreise auf der ¼ Meile

Drifttaxi

Burnout im legendären “Wall”

Hochwertige Sachpreise von
    „KW-Automotive“

Wild Wild East Shop

Erotic Carwash

Höhenfeuerwerk

Sichert
    euch jetzt Tickets unter
    www.sommertreffen.com

Wir
    freuen uns auf Euren Besuch.

• By 14.Oct.12 - 6:59 amLast night I went out on my 19th wedding avanniresry with my wife, even. We were together for four years before hitting the chuppa, too, so it's 23 years we've been an item. We celebrated with a couple of thincrust pizzas at a grapes-and-chianti-hanging-from-the-ceiling place in our neighborhood, where our 3-year-old crawled under the table to shine his flashlight up my nose, and ordered up three servings in a row of that's amore from the tableside jukebox (three plays for a quarter). He refused to walk home so I was carrying him. We stopped for ice cream at the 50 s era creamery a few blocks from our house. Leaving there, a bit woozy from grease and butterfat, Kel had the remains of Zach's ice cream cone dripping down her arm, a belly full of pizza, and the company of two very drowsy and somewhat sticky guys, who were fighting over a flashlight so we could shine it up each other's noses. And she told me she was happy. I mean, really? Was that what it took? What the hell have I been doing these past 23 years?I guess I could call it laying groundwork. I was laying something, I'm pretty sure. Groundwork sounds like something I could call it without pissing her off. And that is my secret to the happiness of one very particular woman. Your results may vary; past results are not an indication of future performance. At all. OH and Linsey I have totally added you to my bloglines. Awesome job. If you happen to visit San Fran, I have an ice tray that could use your help

• By 11.Sep.12 - 5:31 amWho are we?Simplicity Sake was founded by twin sesrits who live much too far away from each other and their mother. Linsey is a media and technology lawyer, mother of three young kids (including her own set of twins), and recovering yes-girl who lives in Silicon Valley, California, USA. You can also find Linsey at: Me Too You , Mad About Multiples , and Silicon Valley Moms Blog . Robin is a software designer, mother of two young kids and recovering perfectionist who lives in St. John's, Newfoundland. Linsey and Robin's mother, Karin, is retreat and workshop leader and long-time practicer of voluntary simplicity. http://rhxdhhxbzw.com xgtlja [link=http://yxxdbuhlwgy.com]yxxdbuhlwgy[/link]

• Noah Kass is exactly right. A<a href="http://fpneuca.com"> dbtusriing</a> trend we're seeing in America is a decreasing number of stable 2-income household formations. A lot of housing experts and economists who are calling for a housing bounce or bottom fail to acknowledge socio-economic developments that are negative for housing in addition to aging demographics. A lot of my male friends aren't married don't want to get married. Kids? 2 kids? You kidding? How many people can truly afford another dependent these days? You cannot under-estimate the psychology that all this unstability and uncertainty is having with the next generation who seem to be averting anything that may be a long-term commitment in a world where flexibility is key.

• Sanctiones or individuals. As Quotes Chimp may discuss in more depth, several coverages supply fundamental although maybe not all inclusive protection within the message of the plan. It could often be got for extra cash, if added safety is required. The further components of protection are called sanctiones in house/injury insurance and individuals in lifestyle and medical insurance. They'll be recored in the resolutiones site, whenever they've been bought.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!