• Wie würdet Ihr euren VW tunen und welches Styling würdet Ihr ihm verpassen?

Also meinen Alten Caddy würd ich in komplett Schwarz Metallic lackieren und dann mit 18 Zoll reifen aufrüsten. Motor natürlich alles vercromt und doppel Rohre hinten am heckspoiler. Grrrrr, naja, habe noch mehr wünsche, aber leider bleibt mein Mädchen erstmal ein Traum....

• moin!hat jemand den getunten vw touran im film the fast and the furious:tokio drift geshen? meiner meinung nach schlecht gelungen.man hätte es besser machen können... :]

• tuning star..... pass auf das dein projekt net zu prollig wird !
    ersteinmal dezent tiefer legen und eine spurverbreiterung ;)
    dann erstmal gescheite felgen aufziehen-danach kannst du dich um eine neue auspuffanlage(ja, eine ganze anlage, nicht nur irgendwelche billigen angebauten blenden) und einenvercromten motorblock kümmern :)
    bitte arbeite in der reihenfolge
    mfg tom

• I was very excited when I first heard about this car. The thgnis I love about this car:1. Its electric- its about time someone is thinking of making a mass produced electric car that is actually practical. Other electric cars can only seem to go 50-100 miles on a single charge, and it takes up to 8 hours to recharge. This might work for downtown city people who don't even need a car in the first place, but its useless to people like me who drive 150 miles at a time. Road trips are also now available with this car. The fact that it can go 186 miles per charge and only takes an hour to fully charge again is revolutionary. Especially if restaurants get into the business of having charging stations. 2. It looks respectable- a lot of new cars out there look like they came straight out of a sci-fi movie, or a children's cartoon show. This is one of the only ones that i have seen that takes a classic concept and makes it look entirely new and just as good.3.Comfort and ease of use the controls look very simplistic and easy to find. the sleekness of the interior makes it look clean without looking sterile, comfortable without making it look crowded or cluttered. The two best thgnis about the interior though is the folding seats and the hard glass ceiling. The folding seats are extremely practical, perfect for camping, the drive in, or for extra storage when needed. The glass ceiling allows you to further enjoy the outdoors and lets you take in the sun or gaze at the stars. I'm not sure if it has this or not, but transition glass that tints when its too sunny out or the possibility to cover the glass when wanted would make it perfect. The thgnis I don't like about this car:1. The fact that they haven't been clear as to whether this is going into production or not. I hope and pray that it does, and soon.2. The rumors that its going to be changed into a diesel or gasoline car. This would completely destroy the promise that this car has and take away any idea of progress this car would represent.

• Also ich habe neulich einen matt grünen Golf VI gesehen und dachte mir "DAs ist mal ne ausgefallene Farbe" Nicht so aggressiv, wie eine normale grüne Lackierung, sondern auffallend, aber dezent. Hat mir gefallen. Könnte ich mir vorstellen auf meinem Auto.

• Hallo

also ich denke nach außen hin wäre mein Traum einfach und schlicht schwarz, nix auffälliges, dafür würde ich mich innen austoben. Sitze in Leder, Entertainment, aber so das man es erst auf Bedarf sieht. Gute Anlage rein usw.

Gruß

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!